Monday, March 28, 2011

About Me

What's good? My name is Jon Webb. I'm from Jacksonville, North Carolina. It's like 30 mins from Wilmington, NC. It's right on the beach.

jacksonville-map.jpg

I come from a family of five. My Dad, Edward Webb, he is a retired Marine. My Mom Charlotte Scott, she retired from the Navy. My sister, Jennifer, lives in Kansas City. And My brother Edward Webb Jr. lives in NY, he is in the Army. Leaving me the baby of the family.

photo.php.jpgl.jpg


I love skateboarding and playing my guitar.

photo.php.jpgphoto.php.jpg



Music is my life

The role of digital media in my life is pretty important. I use cameras, computers and software on a daily basis and without it i wouldn't be able to function.


Some advice i would give to someone who is new to the US would be, learn english as fast as you can, it'll make things a lot easier for you and to watch Mean Girls, the movie. It shows that American teens are, and can be some mean people to the naive.

No comments:

Post a Comment